The term "personal data" shall have the meaning ascribedto it by the PDPO.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected from you may be used by the Company for,without limitation:
· enabling the provision of theServices to you
· handling your complaints andenquiries, and handling any claim, action and/or proceedings against theCompany or any party
· fraud prevention and detection
· making such disclosures asrequired by applicable laws, rules and regulations
· any other purposes directlyrelated to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Types of personal data collected by the Company may include, withoutlimitation:
1. Your email address
CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company does not trade your personal information and contactinformation for gain without your written consent. All personal data collectedand held by the Company will be kept confidential, but where disclosure isnecessary for the Company to comply with any statutory obligations orrequirements, or for the Company to provide the Services to you or to carry outthe original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personaldata were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties(whether within or outside Hong Kong):
· Competent court of law, lawenforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities,institutions or organisations;
· Company’s associated companies;
· Company’s business partnersincluding without limitation insurance companies who handle enquiries orcomplaints
· Any other person under a dutyof confidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies,IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers, which hasundertaken to keep such information confidential; and
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other thanpersonal data sent or posted to our website, or any part of the site by youwill be considered as voluntarily provided to the Company on a non-confidentialand non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose,transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such information freely, includingpassing it to any associated company for example, in connection with thedevelopment and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal dataheld by the Company is stored in a secure and safe place.
All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the bestof our ability. You will appreciate however, that we cannot guarantee thesecurity of transmission.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE HONG KONG
If necessary, the Company may transfer the personal data to placesoutside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for carrying out thepurposes, or the directly related purposes, for which the personal data werecollected. All the transfer of those personal data will be carried out incompliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Unless there is a mandatory legal requirement for us to keep yourpersonal data for a specified period, we will only retain your personal datafor as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal datawere originally collected.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer from theInternet to your browser and stored on your computer, including uniqueidentifying information. If your server is set to receive cookies, each websitecan send its cookies to your web browser. In order to protect your privacy,your web browser will only allow the website to use the cookies sent by itselfand not by others Cookies transmitted by the website.
DATA ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Tak Lee Machinery Company Limited
D.D. 111, Lot No. 117, Sheung Che Village, Pat Heung, Yuen Long,N.T., Hong Kong
For the attention of: Personal Data Officer
The Company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable feefor complying with a data access request as permitted by the PDPO.
Last Updated: Jan 2020